Monday, December 7, 2020

Understanding What Good Women Desire

From being a man who can also get really in tune with his emotional side, I enjoy better friendships with girls than guys. Currently, I don't keep in touch with any of my usual guy friends during this pandemic and have been with mainly girls. This means that I have more girls who are my good friends than guys!

I have noticed these girls can sometimes think a little crazy, and they have even admitted to it with me while they are going through a hard time. The thing though is that I still love them for who they are, and it's quite funny from being a man wanting to be around the love of a preferred woman's affections, I'm willing to put up with most of it!  

I understand that a good woman wants to give it her all to a gentle, loving, and smart man who will always provide for her and make her feel secure. I am able to draw this conclusion from having just asked at the table while having dinner with them. I can better distinguish with how they feel comfortable around me and see me as a friend. From observing their body language and facial expressions, I can also suspect what they have been through but a lot of them seem to be very mature and accepting of their situations while capable of coming up with intelligent plans to get what they want!