Friday, December 11, 2020

Sticking to What's Most Important

The most important thing for me is eventually making a lot of money on my own from investing and trading and then being able to move out of my parent's house into my own nice home and then pick up a hot wife! A really good friend who is a girl has proposed to me that I become her roommate and that I can practice on being a nice boyfriend to her. I'm actually really interested too, and this would mean that I would have to make myself not totally reliant on this family business because my dad is part owner of it and he would be totally against this idea I have in mind! 

I think it's really dumb and close-minded with how my parents think about preserving some pure bloodline of my ethnicity. I don't mind if they don't want to ever get involved with me after I move out and get married. I know that I'll be just fine being my own exceedingly confident and very positive man! I need to first get to financial independence on my own terms, before I can start thinking about this set future. 

It's overall, a really long term strategy while riding through plenty of up and down cycles. For a couple friends I know, they will get caught up in their emotions with winning from gambling or just get more passive about investing because they don't want to lose anymore. I'm totally okay with moving myself forward on to this path to riches!