Sunday, December 6, 2020

Interesting Situations

I believe that I'm at a very good time of my life right now and enjoying being by myself more. I think the only thing I really need to work on better is improving my fitness level and cooking more delicious food. For me, I don't think they are a waste of time and pretty worthwhile to do on a consistent basis. It's just awesome with the potential those two activities can possess! 

I'm going to have to just sacrifice watching anime, since it's technically something I can always live without if I don't have the time. I think a lot of the extracurricular activities I think about are only for if I can afford the time and willing to pay up after getting my priorities out of the way. 

Basically, the personal and basic priorities for me on a daily basis is to focus on making money and maintaining good health! I also consider my interpersonal relationships to be highly important. Basically, having fun from watching a couple anime episodes or even going out to have fun once in a while is something I will have to squeeze in just a little each night if I can.