Friday, December 4, 2020

Figuring Out What to Do

It looks like managing time properly really comes down to cutting down on the excess that you don't want in your life or don't really need. You can look at it from a biological and personal point of view. With the personal things, I've seriously taken interest in studying the Bible and applying principles that I can understand and connect very well with. I believe that the Bible is uncompromising and also the inerrant Word of God. I have trouble connecting with it from just letting the words I hear flow from one ear in and then out the other. 

I don't think it's a big deal though because I just need a little dose of it to get a mighty aha moment that really carries my faith in Jesus. Being satisfied probably does come from self-realizations and practicing things that originate from the ultimate source of inspiration. I believe this comes from the Word of God!   

I feel a lot more satisfied from reading several books at once that I've taken interest in. I'm probably just taking them only a chapter at a time daily, but it seems to be working well for my personal tastes.