Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks once again for joining me today! I know that I'm not accepting any more comments and will probably never respond back if you find your way to reach me, but I hope I was of good service to you. If it was entertaining then awesome, or if it was worthy of being mocked and ridiculed in your close quarters then it's fine too. I totally accept all of it and have for a while so it makes sense that I will keep on going with this. 

My projection is that this blog will never get any bigger because of the way I limit it, while having some quirkiness. I'm not looking to make a business out of this, and I just prefer to be this little guy who might be knowledgeable about a few things and could be doing rather well for himself. I'm happy to just write something on here and share openly with you while not pressuring anyone to visit this site. 

From choosing to remain anonymous, it gives me this sense of liberating feeling that I can let go of restraining myself. I do still strive to be a nice person, regardless and learning to cope with my anger issues has been one of the benefits I have finally gained from posting on here for a long time. 

Thanks once again for being with me on what has felt like a magical ride. It's mainly me going after my goals and working towards them more seriously. It would make sense because the world did slow down quite a bit from everyone having to watch out for the COVID-19 virus. I wonder how this will feel looking back on it twenty years later.

A lot of my past posts were written with me dealing with some worry and doing my best to address everything while making myself comfortable again. Yet, I think there were people who just didn't want to be around me anymore for some reason and then ended up disconnecting with me. I guess it happens and maybe I'm just not the right person for them to try to be friends with or even try to take advantage of later on. It could be that it's a sign of moving on as a selfish individual for other things they have in mind. I'm going to choose to not be mad about it and continue going after making myself a better person that I can be happy over.