Monday, December 21, 2020

Staying Committed to Personal Improvement

Maybe reading in some areas that I carry plenty of interest in will provide me with so much useful information. Yet, for the way I am, I think writing on here is really the best way for me to express myself and feel like I have something to say without really being a bother to anyone. 

I'm really tracking now on my sentences and can tell if it's going to stir up someone to think wrongfully about me! I've already made several mistakes and instead of getting ticked off repeatedly over the same thing in the past at the same people for being stupid with me, I should just use those negative emotions to motivate myself to be a better person and continually let it go. It's just going to come and go for me on a regular basis, so instead of trying to fight it now, I want to make peace with those haunting and insecure feelings.

I guess I can't really afford the time in a practical manner to post entertaining material. I really have better things to do while being bored, which is doing something that feels even more boring and stressful sometimes. These activities might really define me which is being productive and feeling daily fulfillment over it. I think I can live a really humble life, but the fun that goes with it are really just the little things whenever I give into it.