Saturday, December 19, 2020

Prioritizing Main Thoughts

What I want to do in order today after work starts with my usual driving to the car wash. I'm actually pretty content that writing anything to my heart's content hasn't raised any flags with legal authorities. It was mainly a few exes who ended up having beef with me and then issuing a restraining order against me, but other than that, everything has been all fine and dandy!

I am physically a short man, so it was hard to get out of my head that I could be considered to be so scary to these exes but okay, I can accept that it's because they have feeble minds and were totally stressed out while not knowing what to do. I do know what to recommend for them- they should all go see a therapist! It's all because I'm not in jail and the court orders were dismissed with prejudice so that makes me feel so bonafide! 

Luck definitely didn't play a role in my decision, but okay, maybe just a tad to push myself to stick with the right direction. I'm doing really well underneath my core and psychologically. I feel really stable and extremely confident about just life in general. It's like no matter what gets thrown at me, I'm going to bounce back and try to become stronger. I think this is definitely a manly attitude to stick to for a short guy like me. It doesn't even bother me that much to discuss about how short I am or even make some jokes about it. I don't mind being made fun of for it, but I have a feeling that if it's overdoing it then yes, I'm going to become really mad. It could also be a sign of envy for a few people because I don't really have that much great expectations on me anymore.

It's totally fine with where I am at. I'm a short, undesirable, eastern Asian man. I am among a race of people that is arguably considered to be the least desirable person in the whole wide world that women would want to date. However, eastern Asian women are the most sought after which is such an interesting contrast. 

I'm better off just attracting ladies by carrying myself well in person, rather than trying to look for a farfetched connection online. I'm just not totally attracted to that many ladies online I guess and would prefer to see them in person already. It's like there's something genuine to look for while doing it the old-fashioned way. I guess this isn't really a bad thing then, so with the odds against me, there's really nothing that can be done about it. Maybe I could just settle for a nice and hot lady who would be crazy enough to marry me and take on my odd last name too.