Thursday, December 17, 2020

Things I Want to Still Implement Properly

I think I have a really unique situation in this world. I'm a blend of all the normal things that might not be that appealing at all for acquaintances on my social media site. At the same time, I have a drive to get it together and do well enough to get by without being too much of a ruckus. I was pretty stupid in the past from dealing with unwanted emotional issues, but it has all been accounted for from having gained legitimate personal confidence and a positive outlook in life. 

I don't think people who notice me on social media don't really care to hit the like button for the most part, or it could be that the connections don't really appeal to them that well and this is how I've turned out. Well, in person, I never really said that much and now I have this really positive and confident outgoing energy. Actually, putting it to the test, I'm even realizing that it's just how I am and it's not really seen as the best thing or something is being overlooked intentionally. It's like it's where the rubber hits the road and it just doesn't matter for me to regard it. I guess that makes sense with not getting much noted appreciation because I'm intentionally doing it at a leisurely pace. It could be that I'm a slightly unattractive Asian man talking in perfect English and making sense like an outsider that people sort of like to become reserved with me! Well, if I was a very pretty Asian girl then it might just be the opposite. I don't really mind not getting the attention because it really means nothing that important to me in the end, so maybe I remind readers of that sometimes.

I'm still trying to find a way to work out more regularly and find time to cook the recipes that I'm interested in. It's still a work in progress but that's pretty much the ones that I want to add in with my priorities from just being interested in it. Yet, it's like my second night of missing out on watching some entertaining anime episodes. It seems like I'm okay with holding off on it, so I may not really be that addicted to it. 

Lastly, I want to try to make some money off of cryptocurrency now. It looks like a very legitimate thing to make a ton of cash at a high risk of course! It's sort of similar with Forex that I trade regularly so I have some experience with it. I'm probably going to look for a demo account and then set up my custom indicators while testing this market now. It looks like I'll be happy moving into this eventually, along with Forex. Overall, I think Forex is my sweet spot with making the best return for me right now.