Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Managing Time Properly

I recently literally bought an idiot's guide to managing time properly! I'm going to try to put together what I've gained so far from it and write the little amount that I can right now. 

It's pretty much figuring out everything that you want to do to be happy or have to do and then scheduling each task in the order of importance. The most important thing to do with my life right now is doing my job because I need the money to save up for continuing to make investments. Something that I take granted for and happy that I do is that I always try to listen to the same audio Bible while commuting or driving anywhere by myself. It's going to be about my tenth time running through it.  

I figure that I'm always trying to be a nice guy overall, even though I can cuss up a storm while around nobody and act really moody with myself. My nice-guy act naturally kicks in whenever I'm around people. I just like being this type of person around others, no matter how mad I get. I love being a calm and collected person in general and something I will have to work on while I'm by myself. 

The Lord is graceful and merciful towards me and knows my heart better than I do, but I am convicted of my foul tongue that makes false accusations out loud by myself when I'm completely positive and always lucky enough to get nobody to hear me. I have conversations with myself in a stupid, vulgar, and grouchy manner about past friends who I don't like anymore and can't associate with. I try to not hold the Lord's name in vain either and can catch myself doing that, but the same insults about people I still don't like will come out of my mouth. 

I admit this side of me needs to change even if nobody in the world gets to see this side except for me. Even if I'm around the wife and kids someday, they won't get to see this and probably also never around the family dog or cat! It's just when I'm by myself and everybody is out running errands and having the house to myself, I can let my thick tongue rip up a really good one while it's directed at nobody. I instantly stop though when someone comes into my view from a short inaudible distance.

I guess it's pretty funny in a sense and could be understandable that I'm literally putting in the effort to always stay a normal and nice person no matter what gets under my skin. I'm not doing this for any brownie points either with the Lord, but only because I find it satisfying for my personality. The Lord intended me to be this nice, gentle guy all along, so I guess I'm still inspired by the cross.