Saturday, December 12, 2020

Simplifying Agenda

I think the best thing to do with getting back time is doing the least as possible while sticking to the most important things that you want to do on a daily basis. I guess it's rough while feeling tired but still, there's something mental underneath you that wants to push you into greatness somehow with what you can do! 

It's this type of motivation that we should all be striving for on a daily basis. I'm no motivational speaker but the last paragraph does make me feel lit! Let's see if I feel the same way on a later day from reading this again, but I don't think it's even going to matter because it's really about doing the necessary things that you are interested in regardless of how difficult it is to get yourself going in life. 

Naming it, I mainly want to be up late enough to manage my swing trades on a nightly basis. It's only done at roughly 9 pm, so that isn't too rough. Secondly, get my 8.5 mile run each Saturday morning. 

The thing I'm having trouble doing is focusing on working out and cooking. It has some difficult barriers for me that I still need to sort through. I guess it's natural to feel like they are a hassle but for me, I enjoy how fulfilling they can be. They are after all only optional things to my daily necessities to get by.

Another thing that I feel is optional and fulfilling is sitting down to read some good books! On top of my two main must haves for me, I don't do my extra fulfilling activities on a daily basis. I get too distracted by TV and stimulating anime episodes. They are just too fun to pass up for me so I'm prioritizing fun over my fulfilling activities right now. I guess it's not entirely bad, but the way I would like to run my life is putting those fulfilling actions over the fun I'm having. 
After all, they are things that I'm interested in doing and I just know it's good for me and think it's worthwhile to invest in for a better future. 

I'm going to have to run these personal thoughts into action to see how it goes today. I do have the high level of confidence and positivity to endure exercising and cooking on a regular basis. I'm also a typical guy, so doing some cooking will be foreign for me but I believe I have what it takes to be successful with doing something at a small level that other ladies are doing and not really mind the lack of attention I will be getting for it.