Monday, December 14, 2020

Tracking Each Move I Do

I'm going to try writing what I have in mind with doing. The only distractions I see holding me back is watching the World Series or some more anime episodes that I'm close to finishing. It has more than 300 episodes, so I was on it for a while. I'm not going to mention which one because I want to see if I forget what it was like twenty years later if I ever have a chance to read this post again.

In order of meaningful steps I plan to do today before sleeping:

1. Go to the car wash.
2. Eat dinner.
3. Read like 10 books at once. 
4. Buy stuff to prepare myself with getting sore after going to the gym.
5. Look at recipes and pick out something to do and then shop for them online.
6. Do a max set of push ups, sit ups, and pull ups.
7. Trade at around 8 to 9 pm.
8. Do growing taller exercises.
9. Wash up.
10. Watch a couple anime episodes or more until I feel like passing out.
11. Go to sleep.