Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Looking to Improve Action

Yesterday, I realized that I was getting really drowsy at around 8 pm after reading a book. For about an hour and half, I went through like eight books reading one chapter each. I plan to make this a habit because it's quite fun for me to read a little bit about different subjects all at once. I'm even open to reading novels now. 

I'm going to start needing a lot of bookmarkers because I may have more than a hundred books to read lying around the house. I think I'll just avoid reading any more Harry Potter novels I haven't finished because the movies already spoiled it for me. I'm probably going to start getting rid of some books by selling them for dirt cheap at a used bookstore and being open to something else that interests me. I finally picked up a taste for reading several books at once in small portions. 

Honestly, a used book is good enough for me since I'm already used to the library. It's also cheaper even though I still don't mind buying cheap online books if I can find them. I don't think I'll be shopping at a Barnes and Nobles anymore for a nice book. I prefer shopping at used bookstores and have become a fan of it! 

I ended up falling asleep on my loveseat yesterday while mentally planning the next steps I intended to do! I enjoyed the whole night while dreaming about how I was always complaining about my body being in an awkward pose. The other night, what kept me up a little longer was drinking a cup of moderately caffeinated tea and enjoying the last innings of the World Series. I'm going to start resorting to this because it seems to help out with my energy level of doing some fulfilling activities.