Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Finally Making Sense With Cooking Something

For several months, I have brought up so many times about how I want to cook and work out properly. I have a really good idea of how to go about cooking now. I managed to order ingredients on Amazon and have it delivered to my doorsteps. It's just that there's a fee of $5.00 for someone to shop for you, but this really took out the time that's involved with searching for those items at a store that you would rather not go around searching for. It's also difficult to be efficient about it as much as possible with all those shopping lists and not knowing how the items are arranged on the aisles. I would rather let someone else do the work for me, besides saving the money by putting in the extra time.

My best friend is really stingy with her small amount of savings and has a different value of placing more priority on being a couch potato after doing her work. I think this is normal for a lot of people, so maybe I'm looking for an extraordinary lady to marry since this type of behavior irritates me. When I'm around my best friend, then she's pretty cute in person so I seem to forget this but yeah, I can see more that just having a nice appearance doesn't really make the person the right kind of lover for you. 

It makes sense in the end because I never asked her for a serious relationship and she was the one who kept bringing up these comments in forms of questions, which I didn't take seriously enough. I was dealing with my own internal issues that I wanted to address selfishly while isolating others around me. She shows signs of interest with me which is a little questionable and based on her slight mood swings which gets triggered to happiness after cooking for her but I don't see myself dating her ever and this is getting more apparent with me. 

I just took a lunch break and had a nice walk outside by myself. During this time, I figured out on the spot what my best friend is lacking in to make her the perfect lover for me. I think I'll share this with her as well at a better time, and this blog attracts very little attention compared to other media outlets so I think I'm safe with how I will always stay committed to being an anonymous author. 

I would have chased after my best friend right after establishing our current relationship and possibly succeeded if she was a little bit sweeter and also had no personal concerns about her mental and health issues. Okay and on top of this, she was my ethnicity since my parents would go totally bonkers over her! I consider it to be two-and-a-half things because I'm not bothered by ethnicity anymore.

I am quite the idealist with finding the right partner and also have all the patience in the world while also not that concerned about never finding her sometimes. I think I'm one of the hardest types of personality to get into a serious relationship with. It's like the beautiful lady and me would both have to be very lucky to have met while being currently single to make this work. I understand that a lot of the ladies I'm attracted to are not single and my heart has become very open about dating those who had previous, serious relationships. Currently, I don't wish to accept single moms at the moment. Not until I've at least experienced parenting a biological child from myself for pragmatic reasons, of course. I plan to be a life-long dedicated partner because I have that type of confidence to stay together with any lady I decide to marry.