Sunday, February 20, 2022

Accepting You Can't Do Everything in One Setting

I have so many things that I would like to do in one day. It's cool to stay occupied while looking for things to do and to contribute some value to this world, even if nobody cares. It's really about feeling good after all, and I think being a small guy who nobody cares to pay attention to and does a little meaningful work to make this world a better place is cool! Maybe sometimes people are just going through stuff that makes them talk and/or act like jerks. Maybe it's really them having this mentality of a stubborn attitude, but for me, I'm lucky enough to feel that I can still work around it to push the envelope for myself. 

Timing is everything and it looks like I need to start waking up a half hour earlier to get my day's scheduled tasks synchronized better.