Sunday, February 6, 2022

Dedicating to Learning Something

I think it's good to read up something in general for self learning so I'm going to make this a little thing to do each night. I'll just put in like an hour or less to start off, but do a little bit of it so it feels good by seeking after something new or challenging.

For some reason, I am still distracting myself over less serious issues that have already been satisfactorily solved. It's starting to add up and make a lot of sense with how things are just happening for me. I'm pretty good at adapting over challenging circumstances but it's starting to be more meaningful because I have an actual purpose that makes sense and makes me feel happy from just pursuing it. 

My routine is still pretty challenging and it looks like I'm a natural procrastinator with wanting to always stay entertained by doing something less challenging and trivial like watching movies. Too much of it doesn't feel good for me at all and makes my conscience feel so guilty. I think it's just a matter of commitment and staying consistent with it while thinking positive and feeling confident. I think this is what hard work for me is all about, which is the last stage of my personal mantra, "Self-confidence, positivity, and hard work."