Monday, February 21, 2022

Taking on Better Understanding

I think yesterday was good in that I kept it simple with what I wanted to accomplish. It didn't take me that long to finish it and I was pretty satisfied that I stuck with it because there were only two major things with one not taking that long. To take up my evening, I think I only need to focus on one or two important things while the rest being little things for personal maintenance or amusement.  

I don't think I can handle too much of the little things because it will just be too overwhelming for me. I do value friendships a lot and also enjoy my personal time in the same way. Eventually, I'm looking forward to settling down after finding a good woman to date. 

There are practically five forms of freedom. It's based on money, time, relationships, spiritual, and physical. By being wealthy with money and time, it allows room to have optimal focus with whatever you want to do and grow in the other three. 

I'm pretty much a person who can be lovestruck over a woman with a great personality. It's probably something she developed over the right circumstances and can even be influenced by others. I don't really care too much about appearances anymore. It's practically too shallow for me to stay entrenched on. I'm not even insecure about dating taller ladies now or slightly shorter ones wearing high heels to look taller than me. I found my own strong footing and can carry my own weight confidently in this world. I really don't need to be a physical beast when I can just use my creativity and experience with preparation to best any opponents who are up to no good. 

Using my rule of threes, it's about having a good face, good body, and great personality. The other one is self-confidence, positivity, and hard work. Mainly it's good to visualize what you are doing while being purposeful with your job so you do well at it.