Tuesday, February 8, 2022

News in Dealing with My Soulmate

With my soulmate, I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to ever be in a serious relationship with her. She is my ideal mate for sure and we are so right for each other, but I think it's safe to say that she struck out blindly with me. I'm now ready to get a girlfriend and think she can easily be just a hair better than my soulmate. I won't have any problems at all with being devoted to my new girlfriend and then maintaining a happy marriage.

I think my soulmate is still a great person and an awesome friend while I do feel she's amazing, but it's just not going to work out at the romantic level, even though we are ideal for each other. Here are my three reasons: first, she's been in a couple failed marriages already and been disillusioned repetitively about being in love; I see this as unnecessary baggage while she isn't getting any less cranky as the days pass by either! I've managed to stay consistent on her good side which she considers rare and also enjoys my company on a 24-7 similar basis.  

Secondly, she's either shallow, insecure, or both about dating short guys in general. I don't know how she blocked out issues with dating while hanging out when it was just us two, but I was a little insecure about her wearing high heels when we just hung out together too. I don't think I mind anymore or getting used to the idea of dating taller women since the coworker I like might be standing a tad taller than me or vice versa. She even went as far as to state herself she thinks guys can be too short for her to date around my other short pal and me! I take offense to that because I'm short too! 

Lastly, she said she was going to move very slowly with the person she was dating. They were smooching each other after the next couple times we hung out. She also didn't mind making me feel like a third wheel. Okay, this has been too annoying for me to handle! She doesn't get it too well, but I tried calling her out on it nicely and made an agreement to take a break with each other.

Three strikes and my soulmate is no longer a love interest. She's still my soul friend and I'll always care about her but in terms of being ideal lovers, it's just head knowledge for life! I think I can easily find someone who is just a hair better since I'm now the kind of guy who cares all about personality and compatibility and not physical attraction. I just don't want her to be too fat and lazy which is my physical turnoff. I have a type too and I can model it after my soulmate. It's never been easier to pursue a girl who is my type and might easily exceed my needs by only a little which will keep me so happy and in love. It's enough to stay satisfied for the rest of my life and willing to work at maintaining a strong marriage without feeling much effort.