Saturday, February 19, 2022

Moving Along Effortlessly

To keep things natural, I think there's just this little desired effort that needs to be put forth with maintaining focus on a goal that you wish to fulfill. It's like blocking out all these other insecurities or exciting thoughts for the time being to take in information. It's a practice that I haven't found myself doing for a long time. I do listen for a little bit and then I'll check out to think about other things which turned into a negative habit that doesn't put forth the desired result! 

I just need to not think about other things while focusing on anything. No matter how boring it is or whatever insecure or fun thought that's coming upon me, I need to just block it out momentarily to focus on something that has of greater value to me. In other words, I need to grind in a way that feels like it's effortless and is taking me somewhere.