Thursday, February 24, 2022

Investing Well

I think the art of investing is pretty much managing risk in a way that if one stock is performing badly then it's not going to hurt the overall portfolio. All it takes is for the majority of them to be doing well with an overall, balanced exposure to the market. 

From reading a book on becoming a millionaire, it describes that you need mentors and a team. I think my team is pretty much the one I hired from subscribing to their investment journals. The mentors are the leaders who do the research and stay on top of these things for a living. It's because they want to make a living off of it for whatever good purpose they have. I don't ever talk to them but their work already does all the teaching or coaching I need to grow as a better investor. I'm sold on all of their offered services as a lifelong devoted fan and student! 

In a sense, reading up on all of their paid information I can get my hands on and free bonuses has made it possible for me to be better off than a few friends who started investing without really knowing what they were doing. They have already faced common struggles and are discouraged to save more, while I have maintained profit. It makes sense in that I have fast tracked myself to wealth for a reasonable cost that I can afford.