Saturday, February 26, 2022

Keeping It Up Better

I think the best way for me will be to build up good habits that I want to perform one at a time, instead of overwhelming myself with a whole bunch at once. It would be nice, but I just don't seem to have the energy and willpower to do that all the time. I will just go for the small things first, but these can add up to being a lot too. 

I'll just brush my teeth twice and use mouthwash if it's available before going to sleep. This practically means whenever I feel sleepy after eating then I should get up and do this to take a small break before continuing whatever it was that I feel so fixated on doing. I think that's all I really need to push myself to do because it's the most important of all the little things I have. I'll set myself up for doing that first and then add on to the other small things that I feel like completing. Once this becomes a good habit, then it's on to the next.