Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The Art of Getting Started and Putting in Best Effort for a Good Purpose

The idea that I'm placing forward now is coming from the title. It's a very long title so I guess it's also self explanatory for me. 

It just takes one step which is just willing yourself to do something even if it feels like a stressful or odd job task sometimes. You just have to keep on doing things sometimes even if it feels like it's not syncing that well with your rhythm. 

This is something that I just need to execute on a daily basis. I need to avoid doing something else when I should be doing something I really had my mind on doing no matter how uncomfortable it feels sometimes. I just need to man up and put in the effort to stay positive, confident, and hard working to the best of my ability. 

I really do want to be successful in the long run and enjoy life after all this hard work is done. It also feels good to pursue a hard and worthy goal.