Thursday, February 3, 2022

Figured Out What to Do

Yesterday, I was really stuck with what I wanted to do and figured out that I won't really be hurting anymore if I never get with my soulmate. It's only head knowledge that we are so right for each other. She has too much baggage even though she will always be an amazing person to me. I think I can easily find another lady who I can be a bit happier being with, so this would mean she's better than my soulmate. Already thinking about it, for example with dating a coworker I really like, I can sense a possibility already that this could be the case for me.

Everything is starting to come together for me, and it's pretty awesome to be honest. With my own free time, I want to continue working on building this personal wealth ASAP while researching on reaching my goals, working at it, and focusing on fitness and well-being.