Monday, February 28, 2022

Pulling It Together

I think I was unconsciously doing things that I normally would be doing much to the chagrin of others who I rightfully can blame for being upset at them. Obviously, they just want to run away from all of that negativity that they don't know how to address. It's only human nature to suck at dealing with those things, no matter how much of a pro you think you are at it sometimes. 

Walking away and in my case, people running away from me with the conflict I'm dramatically inflicting upon them after finally picking up on where all the nonsense was left off from a long time ago is sometimes the only option. 

I've worked on picking up a lot of details intuitively from just scanning the unforgettable memory while in my natural creative state of mind. I have an ability that a lot of people can envy easily. I can identify what's wrong with me and what I need to do about it to make it better and then make myself stay happy again even if what I needed never transpires. This sounds normal obviously, but the second detail might cause all the ruckus in that I'm a go-getter and not afraid to go for the glory and sometimes, I do reach it. This is probably what will make some people jealous of me, hands down! I totally understand their loser mentality now and hope they can turn it around. 

Some people who claim to be a good religious individual are holding onto a grudge with me that doesn't have anything to do with us. I think this happened because I was trying to talk to them about it and had my view that I wanted to press on them and they didn't want to have anything to do with it. They picked the side to go against me but that side is turning out to be absolute nonsense in my situation. I have the proof I need. It's all about Crazy Lee here. She was trying to control me with her personal views on psychology and said that I was being excommunicated when she filed a restraining order against me. She failed to keep the restraining order on me and I literally did nothing to get it there. It was just something that's super annoying and ticks me off with a bunch of stupid and young individuals who thought they could impart their two cents while yelling at the top of their lungs with me. I wasn't budging at all in their direction so they just became really terrified of me. 

I don't really care and just want them to let it go fully and be at peace with me while showing it symbolically by accepting me as a friend on any social media platform. It can even be their least active one they hardly ever go on; I don't really care. I don't need to see their posts and they can even modify their settings if they want to. I think they could go see a therapist about this because the way they acted wasn't how a happy individual would normally conduct themselves. I at least didn't act out and land myself in prison which I had a great chance of doing from getting a restraining order which is what ticked me off so greatly because I felt it was for a very stupid reason from Crazy Lee herself over her wacky religious ideas and paranoid views.