Friday, February 25, 2022

Solidifying Trading Strategy

I pretty much have a swing trading method going that encompasses the 4HR, Daily, and Weekly charts. I don't really like to keep my eyes glued on the charts and have been working on a personal trading system where I only need to check the Daily once a day. This appears to be my cup of tea, since I'm usually longing for some action but don't want it to be too much or else it will start worrying me. 

So far, I've been combining a trifecta system with trend following filters, price lines that I can determine to be a stop loss level, and a major trend channel that is subject to always change based on market conditions. I have been mainly doing this with the Forex market for so long, and now I'm also testing this system on the crypto world. 

I'm turning a profit this month from following a personal algorithmic system on the indicators that has no emotional bias. It's still being subject to always change based on analyzing my winning and losing trades. It's been about just fitting a story together that makes it comfortable enough to pull the trigger. I do still have a few losses from going into these trades, so I'm trying to minimize mistakes and just deal with only inevitable losses based on following this trend trading and swing trading system verbatim that's still in the works.