Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Making Sense Out of Mental Health

It's come to my personal attention that my mind is stable and with how I feel happy for the most part. I'm already happy with just pursuing my goals even if I never reach them. 

I like how it's just a process of staying focused while being relaxed and taking things in easily with the brain's neurons firing away bits and pieces of reinforcing information to your collective consciousness. It's something that I think you have to experience yourself, and it's something I'm working on.

What I notice with driving home, it ends up for a trip that's usually no more than about a total of 90 minutes commute. I want to let my mind usually be in a rowdy and playful state. By taking a deep breath and accepting how I want to be a better listener and comprehender while feeling like this is all easy, I'm actually practicing by listening to the intractable Bible on audio daily! Furthermore, if I can get anything off of it, then it also contributes to my spiritual growth dealing with my brought up beliefs.