Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Applying Better Discipline

I think I just need to get myself started on a goal and just suck it up with the grinding process. With whatever I'm looking for, it's starting to blend really well for my mental health. I'm more patient than ever but I still have trouble staying concentrated over periods where I would like to but I keep on having thoughts over something that feels more worthwhile distracting me. 

I don't really want to be overly stressed out and it's like I want to monitor my mind and body without burning it out. I like to think about bothersome things while looking for an edge to solve it. I'm also very stubborn about doing things on my own because that's just how I like to operate. 

My attitude and mental health are in its rightful place while I'm still sensitive over a lot of small things. I think I just need to keep on reminding myself of the big picture with reasons that bridge things together while striving to improve myself.