Sunday, February 27, 2022

Finding a Good Mate

I do have at least a soulmate friend and I do think we can be ideal lovers. It's just that I don't think she would be that great of a person to partner up with. She already has a lot of baggage with several ex-partners and a couple broken marriages. She's still pretty shallow and insecure about some things with herself after all this time. She wasn't even honest with me about her relationship status with the person she was currently dating. These things just add up to dismissing my soulmate for a serious relationship forever. The good inner-qualities and interests she possesses are what makes her my soulmate along with how we can see each other daily and be good company to each other one-on-one. Because of a deal breaker, I just can't be with her. 

She's still my soul friend though so our platonic relationship is always going to stay good. To appease my soul right now before going around to hang out with this special woman again, I need to get a wonderful girlfriend I see myself staying happily married to for a whole lifetime. I want to do this for mutually assured happiness with the lady I get to be lucky to partner up with and to also show up my soul buddy! 

I'm just looking for a nice girl who is compatible with me and isn't that shallow or insecure or in between about the thought of dating me. It's really that simple for me now. I'm not really judging by looks anymore. I don't really care about physical attraction too much either. It's always going to come and go. 

Overall, I'm actually conflicted because of my overbearing parents. It's really all of their fault but if it ends up happening to me, then I'm going to do a better job than them.