Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Topic of Dating

I honestly would like to find myself a great partner and get married to her while enjoying so much romance and physical intimacy that never dies while doing fun things with her all the time like traveling and outdoor activities. She's going to be my most important relationship and something I want to invest a lot of my time and energy on. 

I really don't care about appearances that much and okay with her being physically normal even if she stands a few inches taller. I just need to find a very nice girl who isn't that shallow or insecure or somewhere in between. This is going to be challenging for me, but I don't think it's impossible since I don't mind this being a lifelong search. 

With me going after seeking riches and a lot more free time, once I have them then I think it's going to only get easier with making myself look even more physically healthy and having a positive otherworldly spiritual connection that just influences others to bring out their better selves. This is really exciting for me since I know how I want to do it.

I want to do it through not spending that much time making money. I'm going the investment and swing trading route with flexible and leveraged financial markets. I have my trusted guides to support me already as well, but on the cusp of developing my personal touch which will take me to greater heights.