Wednesday, February 9, 2022

New Form of Time Management

I have mainly two things that keep me from doing proper time management. The first is something I need to always work on: it's putting things off from doing something else and also having a tendency to forget until a day goes by which feels like it was too late sometimes. The second thing is something I need to accept better, which is falling asleep out of exhaustion. 

I see the best thing is to just go in order of importance and continue committing to them while doing the best I can to be timely on everything I do. While I'm working on something, if I get tired in the evening then I think it's time for me to do some self-hygiene and get ready to pass out for the next day while trying to push myself to stay awake longer to pursue my personally demanding schedule.