Thursday, February 17, 2022

Understanding Personal Soulmate Territory

Contrary to what others may like to normally imagine, I have a pretty reasonable soulmate but it's just that I don't really want to be with her. I was just there for her as a friend because she needed someone and from just spending time with her and getting to know her, I didn't fall in love with her but just realized she's my soulmate type!

She calls me her soulmate friend and a person who has a lot of qualities she looks for in a partner but can't see me as her lover because she's either shallow, insecure, or in between both of them. I'm thinking whatever now because I'll just go dating a girl who isn't like that and is really nice and better than her! Since she has a new boyfriend now, I'm on break with her until I find myself this girlfriend so I can  go on living happily like I'm always in some party mode and then rub it in with my soulmate type friend.