Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Building Wealth ASAP

For myself, I don't really want all my eggs in one basket and then ride it out because that will get too uncomfortable. The number one rule that I look to follow is to never invest with money you can't afford to lose. A few people I know will just put too much into one thing from believing in it so much and then only to experience a longer duration of a bear market which can be mentally draining and quite taxing on them if they really need that money for something. 

I do experience normal growth so far in my wealth and it's only going to be a matter of time before I start seeing some consistency. I believe it's going to happen soon and I'm always on the verge of getting there. My hope hasn't unwavered and I'm not hurting from risking only a few hundred dollars a month every once in a while to work on gathering up investments.

I have my own routine for doing things lately and it's a decent rate but it's going to be long term. I just want to conveniently work on something that will be quite easy and have a higher rate of return a lot of the time. I'm not giving up at all.