Friday, February 4, 2022

Spending Time Wisely

Currently, I really do want to get rich and find myself a good girlfriend now. This is pretty much my main goal. The waiting process is challenging and on my way to getting to this point, I've learned that what's helped me the most is my personal mantra, "Self-confidence, positivity, and hard work." Still, my faith is in Christ and that's never going anywhere which I can "confidently" say for the rest of my life and based on my faith, eternally!

Another thing that really works is picking up on facts that help reinforce your belief system with something positive over anything that has brought you down for a while. For example, I'm short but I have convincing arguments which make me believe that I have the average American height gene. I have large feet and broad shoulder length which match the average height of American males. 

Overall, I think combining self-confidence, positivity, and hard work with enough faith and positive beliefs based on facts is enough to be secure in any negative circumstance.