Monday, February 14, 2022

Lining Things Up for the Future

I do have an ideal type and have settled on a close friend who I can label as my soulmate. She possesses a lot of the good qualities I look for in a partner. She believes likewise with me also; however, I decided to tell her by text only that I'm cool with us dating others. What's also unique is that our personalities lineup so well that we are able to have serious discussions or debates about anything while never blowing up at each other through texting. I tried doing this with another female friend and it didn't work out, so we have to discuss it over the phone occasionally! It's probably because we haven't spent that much time with each other over our busy lives that we just don't know how to anticipate each other's thoughts. With my soulmate and she's mainly just a soul friend now, we've been around each other so long that we naturally conduct ourselves with the right mannerisms that mutually make us happy. 

To be very happy, I just need to start dating a nice quality woman who happens to be interested in me also. I would like her to be just a hair better than my soulmate. I don't think it will be that hard to look for the right stuff since I'm not weighing in physical attraction anymore.  

I do think a coworker could potentially be just a hair better than my soulmate. It's hard to tell if she's really interested in me, but her body language and mannerisms with me seem to convey some interest. Whether she's being professional or just courteous because that's how she wants to be, I do know that I'm really attracted to this type of personality. It doesn't matter how she looks on any given day like whether she forgot to put on her makeup, gained a little weight, or her face broke out. I don't care about those superficial things that much. I will care though and call it a deal breaker before we get married if she starts acting too lazy and keeps on getting fatter!