Friday, February 11, 2022

Staying Genuinely Calm and Happy Under Stressful Situations

I personally think it just takes a lot of mindful effort and pushing yourself just a tad. It doesn't hurt though to rely on the strength that comes from God's Word if you believe in it. 

Seriously, putting my faith to rely on Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit has been truly uplifting and really meaningful for me. I'm not going to be the type who tries to force it upon non-believers. I shall never support a sect of extremist Islam that has practiced beheading people they call infidels for refusing to convert during wartime! It's disturbing that this type of jihadism still exists in the modern world. It's just totally cruel and inhumane treatment. Where's the love and respect for others even if they choose to stay different?

What I've noticed today is that the former church group who called themselves my caregroup really went to another level of crazy with me in their pseudo-Christianity. They were trying to represent Godhead figures who couldn't even stand me enough to keep around as a Facebook friend while I went around complaining to them in person about it. They took something that had nothing to do with them and made it personal with me. 

This is fine and all but there's only one difference to how I conduct myself when doing this to others. I like to keep a good relationship. They didn't and set up failure by driving me out. I think they could seriously see a therapist now that I think about it. 

I'm looking forward to the present and new day, which is just being Facebook friends or something similar. For me, it symbolizes very strongly being on okay terms and something I'm willing to work for. I'm not even asking them out on any date or forcing them to be with me intimately. It's gross thinking about it to be honest. They can go for a restraining order over wanting to not add me back on Facebook instead of negotiating for something more comfortable to them. It really shows the type of people they are. People with a weird grudge over something that never dealt with them in the first place. They deserve to be laughing stocks and embarrassing black sheep in their families. 

I don't mind the world knowing about what they did and talking about how they screwed up. They thought they were a perfect representation of God, but it turns out they were just whiny and bent out of shape impatient people who should check in with a mental therapist! I was only struggling with confidence issues, but managed to solve the majority of my personal emotional problems. If they can't shape up, then they have a long way to go in reality and I'm willing to do my part to make myself happy in this world.