Thursday, February 10, 2022

Recognizing Something New that Feels Good

I've recognized recently that what also helps to keep me mentally grounded while staying on top of being confident, positive, and hard working is to also feel this surge of adrenaline rush to keep pushing forward adroitly with something that requires physical effort. It's really about consistency, and I'm not playing any competitive sport for a living so I don't need to worry about going all out during certain situations to affect a better outcome for the team. 

It's something that was just brought to my own attention while working out and made my long run seem easier for advancing into faster finish times. With everything kept constant, this feeling probably does belong to positivity. I also have faith in Christ which I can't really pinpoint into any label.