Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boredom Vs Wasting Time

Today, I'm pretty bored again and feel like I don't really have that much time to blog on this machine. I'm really bored, but I'm not really wasting time so that's the trade off for me right now. By being engaged in doing some things, I may be very bored but at least I'm getting some productive things done and getting to a point of doing what I really want to accomplish.

I guess because I really need the money and think I really suck at being desperate with other companies to take me in and help me get a better lifestyle, I can't be another one who is going to bite the dust. Therefore, I might as well do something that's been making me money ever since the beginning of when I knew what the word job meant.

There's pretty much only one loose end that I really need to fix for myself now. I'm doing something that could be fun but is sort of questionable for myself because I'm not fully satisfied participating in it. There are enough activities in the back of my mind that could help fill this gap of doing something that I feel is meaningful and at least doing something, besides just trying to spend most of my free time with something that really isn't worth my time. I'm going to try something, no matter how bored I feel about doing something that's productive and fulfilling to me, I'm going to be engaged in it no matter how small I feel it is at that moment and try to let it build into something useful and what I totally want.