Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time To Kick Some Tail

Yeah, I'm really interested in doing this. I can only bench press up to my weight right now which is only 175 pounds. Yeah, I only stand at least about 4' 10" and weigh 175 pounds which I can bench press with ease. Ummph! Okay, maybe it takes a little more effort to max out at it. Just look at my photo, I'm standing next to that midget nutcracker at the top of this page. That person you're staring at is me, a former midget because I grew one inch so I'm not really a midget anymore because I'm taller than somebody in this world. I possess the willing to grow genes- this one guy told me that when I did growing taller exercises to get one inch taller, he said "What you just said is the most amazing thing I have ever heard." Another guy was like, "Tell me how you did it, I really need it."

I can tell you how to do it for free. Basically, do yoga stretches that target your spinal area. The science is in straightening out the spine and allowing it to add some fluid so that the person can permanently gain about 1-2 inches off their original height. Pretty interesting right? It's not really growing like puberty, but more like elongating the body which is actually quite possible. So maybe when the date is a little thrown off by how short you are, you could apply that type of exercise and maybe it will be beneficial for you later. Another way to elongate the leg's growth is to cycle with a raised seat for about thirty minutes everyday. By forcing the body to pedal through the metal at a longer length, it forces the legs to grow naturally. Also to get longer arms, do something dangerous like become a hard-throwing pitcher in the major leagues. Throwing those 100 mph fastballs elongates their throwing arm too, so that is why some pitchers have one arm longer than the other.

So enough with this common sense in how to elongate the body and become taller. Let's move on to how I'm going to use my new height that I have right now. I only gained one inch after puberty, so let's see what I can do. I'm taller than a few more people and about the same height with others- that's about it. I'm going for another inch in my height now. That's about it. Because my torso is about 40 inches, seriously, it is about 40 inches, for a midget like me and I'm so hairy with a hairy chest for an Asian guy- I'm so serious and being honest, and how I have a foot size of a 10 wide meaning that it was a sign that I was going to grow but my body still decided to stay a midget- actually, some taller people who complained about me being short said "Don't worry, there's a girl whose shorter than you." Yeah, being at least 4 feet tall was never so much fun than I ever thought.