Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some Techniques - Part 1

I'm going to just talk about what I'm doing with some of the stuff I do and make some practical conclusions about it while giving away the tricks I found out for free.  It's because I'm ready to move on with them now.


Playing Video Games

1. Yes, I feel like I can't live my life without playing video games sometimes. Anyway, recently I became really good or know how to be good at almost any game. The way to become great at any game is to just spend lots of time on it! Technically, I can be the greatest player in a video game if I want to be but for some reason, I don't think I want to spend all that time or feel it's really practical for me. Also, a lot of professional gamers who are awesome already intimidate me.

This is basically the kinks I learned in how to be super awesome with these games that I have on my computer and have played often- I'm going to cover Ace Online, Governor of Poker, and Wizard 101. Technically, the reason why I'm giving away my simple and winning strategies for free is because playing those games are fun, time consuming, and I want to rationalize that I'm an excellent player so that I can be satisfied and now move on to do something else so that I can become a successful person.

Ace Online

If you search on YouTube for some videos and want some pretty neat action, type in Ace Online Impossible Igear. The pilot manages to thwart off technically every user in the battlefield of the other faction and kills them at the same time! That is some awesome ownage. I know how to do it, but the person has to spend some extra time to get sponsored with upgrade points or just donate some money to the company to get that awesome.

The most deadly jets in the game are called the B-gears. They have laser sharp accuracy and can blow up just about anybody in the sky in one hit. I have fun with the I-gear because of how I can fight a whole swarm against me and feel legendary about it. This is how to become legendary on the I-gear from what I researched:

Invest most of the skill points to max out at  Evasion and Attack. Evasion provides the jet the chance to escape getting hit by enemy fire; whereas, attack points will focus on penetrating defense, more accuracy, and increase damage done in the game. Acquire the hard to acquire armors Rapid Binder and Armor Intensify Coating (XL) and then the advanced weapon called Ace Arrow. One of the advantages with the I-gear is its fast speed, so acquire those super fast engines during the high levels like the Jet-FF-IV (min. lvl 96) and get the moderately difficult to acquire unique engine I-X (or buy it from acquiring about 10 Million credits from demolishing enemies- it's very easy to become a millionaire in this game) which has the best turning radius in the game and will help the pilot win in some private duels. Also acquire at least the SC-Dolce-8A (min. lvl 82) which will provide a good load of Spirit and Fuel to keep the jet running efficiently- this can be created with a recipe! The standard weapon is arbitrary because I don't think it's that important for the I-gear, but a nice upgradable standard weapon that comes out of a boss should do. Keep leveling up and finally manage to acquire all the additional skills like turnaround, backing, turbo booster, additional evasion and attack bonuses, etc. There is a recipe to upgrade the Rapid Binder or provide more fuel for the jet on the Armor Intensify Coating (XL) found on acepedia.org with some game items at the factory in home base- this will provide more evasion to technically make the user bullet proof. By the time the user has upgraded to the final version of Rapid Binder and have all the necessary skills invested into it (max out at Evasion and Attack, about 32 on Spirit and 12 on Fuel after acquiring the Restat Card from completing a mission and SC-Dolce-8A), it's time to go on the company website and spend a little time checking out the advertisements to acquire free upgrade points. The other alternative is to just pay them money to get those upgrade points. Now, the user can purchase premium items in the Item Shop.

Purchase at least three of the expensive, Enchant Protect cards! They allow any item to be upgraded up to ten times and to revert back to the 10th level instead of being destroyed with subsequent upgrade attempts.  Place those Enchant Protect cards on Rapid Binder, Armor Intensify Coating (XL), and Ace Arrow. Optionally, place another Enchant Protect on the standard weapon (not just any, if it's super good that came out of a boss) if desired. Now upgrade the Rapid Binder with the Evasion Card ten times and then afterwards, upgrade it with the Hyper Evasion Card. The user will now have like 110% chance of avoiding enemy fire! However, keep in mind that the user can still take some damage when other jets upgrade their weapons to accommodate more probability by investing in the Accuracy Card. The majority of users on the server will be owned, but you will take occasional damage so having plenty of very high repair shield and energy kits will help you stay longer when you're in an all out war with other players. Next, it's time to upgrade the Armor Intensity Coating (XL) with more evasion or just upgrade with more Shield Cards and then you will have an even greater chance of survival with the already high evasion. Finally, upgrade the Ace Arrow with the Advanced Attack Card, Advanced Pierce Card, Advanced Quick Fire, or Advanced Speed Card ten times and then start using Hyper Advanced cards.

Therefore, I've covered the building process of turning a player in Ace Online into having a legendary build and owning the skies in the game. What I've covered will provide the ultimate survival against a swarm of many different players and also penetrate enemy defenses because of the weapon choice. When you have the elite skill beserker at its final level (min. lvl 100), then it's going to be thirty seconds of unleashing ultimate mayhem and damage to the victim unless he teleports back to his base.  The user can also tag team with a high level M-gear (lvl 80) which provides additional attack, healing, and evasion bonuses. It wouldn't be unusual to get 150% evasion!

Conclusion

Ace Online is an extremely fun and high quality full version game that can be played for free. It is a very unique game that can make some users feel like it's their second home. Therefore, it can be very time consuming grinding away to get to a higher level or finding those unique item drops from bosses. It's pretty much a game geared towards fans who like high-flying, space action. The thing about is that players will own in this game if they acquire upgrade points from visiting the company's sponsors, so it can be fully free to become a dominant player. It's the trade-off of owning other players for fun or just being an average player who manages to pass every mission and join or create a brigade. Now I know conceptually what makes a super good player in this game and have shared the knowledge to help anyone who gets interested in it.

I think I'm ready to try to move up in the food chain to tackle bigger fish in this world. Next time I write if I'm not distracted from thinking about girls or weird guys, I will try to finish up writing about how I own at the other games called Governor of Poker and Wizard 101.