Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dropping A Brown Mullet

What's with the funny title? It's Australian: a brown mullet is slang just like in American slang, it would mean taking a number two. I've asked an Australian once if he's ever seen a brown mullet in the clean waters of the coral reef, but to my expectations he stayed quiet.

This is my copy and paste letter that I wrote to some male leaders I don't really feel that much association with anymore after they were just yelling and screaming at me over being annoyed about something so little and couldn't drop it. I understand if a woman does this, but some guys being a bunch of whiners and all weak inside so they become irate, man they acted like a bunch of losers- here's my e-mail:

"I forgive you for your acts of cruelty which came from you being weird to me. The whole time I was meaning to argue with you. By me forgiving you, it doesn't mean that I won't stop arguing with you. Being in contention with you doesn't mean I'm trying to stalk you. HAHAHA! It didn't matter even with Lee's restraining order. I still managed to get around it; I guess it's something dealing with me being Korean. It's one of those Korean things that makes me capable of dealing with these weird situations that came out of your group. With Betty having left the group and Chris Kuch as well, that is a major let down to your church- it brings the advantage back to my end. I simply just had to wait it out- it was really simple; also, if I don't want to wait any longer, I can come back now and I do have a really good understanding of these situations now and I will be extremely difficult to get rid of unless you sin by committing murder. I literally mean what I'm saying by being honest with you. 

By the way, I had fun calling up Betty and emailing her and Annie even with the restraining order going which Lee tried to forbid me to do. I think Lee sort of liked me period. I'm okay with knowing about it now and can accept it even though it will take me a little while longer to not feel so reluctant being around her. I'm shorter than her too by the way; I guess it didn't matter to her at the time. I guess a good woman doesn't really look at a man's height but how attractive the man is overall. I didn't know I can be attractive sometimes- err, I mean to say confident. Basically, I'm saying that Lee sort of liked me because of what she did and that I accept it now but I feel really overwhelmingly reluctant with the idea of dating her. Therefore, as much as I might laugh about her being intimate with someone; I'm learning to accept the situation and to wish her well. It's not in my major interest to share this with Lee as well right now, so what you do with this information is independently up to you.

Man, I think I'm going to be all right and have to give all my credit to the Son of God. I guess I make myself out with someone you wouldn't really want to argue with and overreact against because of the many personal headaches you would feel with me. I think I might come to the defense of others or that situation you hate at the moment because I just want to be in contention with you now just for personal laughs. You have to kill me literally now if you want to get rid of me, and I am going to be try to be cool in the things I say, so you're in for a handful now. If you're so heavily bent on something like saying "There's no God" later even though you preach at a church, well, it's your decision and my own responsibility to try do the moral thing with what I decide to do in the end even with all of those powerful influences giving me some hints to take the evil way out."

Yeah, so that's what I call dropping a brown mullet. There are two things I promise to do:
1. Stop playing online poker, except if I obtain some ownership to that software and it will give me some money, or I'm just trying to get an idea of the technology. Therefore, I'm going to avoid trying to make playing strategies on something that doesn't belong to me online now. (Wait until I create an automated robot that plays poker and takes people's money, now that's something worthwhile.)
 
2. Accept no substitutes with the idea of getting a wife if people know what I mean because I think I would kill myself if I never obtained something good like that. Right now, I have to assume being chaste is the right of way until I marry. Man, I won't be hurt if all married women want to ignore me.