Monday, July 18, 2011

Finding One's Path To Pure Satisfaction

One of my friends told me how he was encouraged to walk all the way down the Las Vegas Strip starting from the first hotel and all the way to last one. He said that he enjoyed looking at dancing girls in some hotels. For myself, I feel that they are getting paid for it so I don't really see how it's very sexy to me. I think stability and a healthy marriage with an attractive woman is tons more fulfilling and way more sexy. Okay, for now on, when I'm saying what I feel and the other person doesn't want to understand what I'm saying, I'm going to be like "Fine then, just don't say that I did not warn you" and stop arguing after saying my main point short and sweet. I shouldn't put all this energy that I'm not too sure about on a weird person and end up doing something stupid with him or her. I think I'll just call it being patient with the person and continually working on myself. It actually works, one way or another, and doesn't matter what you're feeling in the moment. Besides if someone you thought was normal ended up doing something weird in the end, at least there's more attractive people to try to connect with later. It doesn't matter if that other person thinks you're weird too- it's like getting a fresh start so see what I mean; having some type of impersonal feelings about an individual doesn't really matter in the end, and it's very hard for almost everybody to understand it.

I'll share what I want even though I feel like it's a secret that I'm giving away for free in this world. First of all, having a spiritual relationship with Christ through studying the pages of the canonized Scriptures or what most people refer to as the Holy Bible is actually very fulfilling and meaningful. Being under bondage of a sin (like a bothersome addiction) eventually feels like a burden for some people and just doesn't feel right to continue in it to choose a certain life-style like entering into a committed relationship with someone. By having faith in someone who the person can trust to deliver from these types of sins, it makes life a lot more meaningful and can help the person to cope with the situation and repent of his or her sins. It's so powerful to have this new found influence under the Holy Spirit, and it isn't easy- nothing really worthwhile in this world comes cheap anyway.

This is what I think some other people in this world would normally want to cherish in their hearts. Having stability, free time, and being a part of raising a pretty cool family. If my time is cut short because of my pursuance of living this desired lifestyle, then honestly, I can accept my fate now. My faith is seriously in the hands of God now. I'm not afraid to man up to a situation and to really give all the effort I can to put up a good fight to keep it going with what I want. In addition to having those valuable things I just mentioned, I want to be more athletic and literally stand a couple more inches taller so I'm going to continue trying those elongation exercises which ended up working for me. Also, there has been some speculation in the scientific community that shorter peers than their taller peers may possess a "Methuselah mutation gene" (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=methuselah-mutation-linked-to-long-life) which is linked to providing long life. In addition to applying those body elongation exercises I covered briefly from the last post, now that's called adding some personal touch! Nothing totally great comes so easy, so be happy with giving it your all and working hard for something to go your way.