Friday, July 15, 2011

Work Hard To Make Things Happen

Life is so difficult sometimes, the end. Okay, that's the end of my never ending blog fest. Maybe, I could program something to continue writing for me and posting on this blog even when I'm long gone. Okay, that sounds really creepy, like what topics am I going to be programing into it and how am I going to set up money that will never go away that I could be dead to let it happen. Bleep bleep bloop, I'm a robot created by this sicko guy- no, just kidding hahaha. I wonder if I could create an automatic blogger that has a sense of humor and then if anyone is crazy enough to purchase it, the buyer will go through an automated process in sending money that will be of no use to anyone because I'll be long gone by then.

I'm realizing that some people I sort of know who have me not listed as their friend on Facebook didn't really feel comfortable about something I did to them. Okay, I get it now and I see how I can take advantage of laughing about it now. I understand what they were going through even though it's extremely funny for me to describe it now. Maybe, I should talk about how funny it is. First of all, they went to sleep somewhere in their room and then they woke up and brushed their teeth and then changed out of their pajamas and then went to work. That's the reason why they're feeling uncomfortable with me because I know too much about their little things which I commonly relate to just like everybody else. Man, that was boring wasn't it? Okay, so it's not really that funny in general.

I understand this whole concept of not caring now. It was extremely hard to do for me over little things and maybe, that's why some of those creeps I mentioned were like getting the hives underneath their skin and just reaching a high level of fever from having caught a virus and just do something weird to me as a result. Yes, I'm implying they were infected and were pretty much "It" in real life circumstances and acting all weird around me and talking nonsense baloney about others which felt like they were wanting to drag me to hell. Bleep bleep bloop, I had to do a personal mind dump- so I own this dumb site now. He's only kidding by the way, and- I'm alive!!!!