Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


Interesting News
------------------
1. Iran annuls death sentence of a Christian pastor. Wow, their Supreme Court is starting to catch on. (Yay, another link that's not from Yahoo.)
http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2011/s11070011.htm

2. Sometimes, pictures can say a thousand words and convey things absolutely better than my cheesy writing. Like that's Front News to me, but seriously, the photo to the right depicts an American soldier mourning for his fallen comrade and to give homage to the warriors that have given up their lives for a mighty nation that successfully toppled Saddam Hussein. It was designed by an Iraqi artist who was forced to create statues of Hussein, but when those statues were taken down, he melted three heads of the fallen statues and created a work of art.

3. Contrary to popular legend, John Hancock did not sign his name the biggest on Declaration of Independence to be the lone cool guy so that the fat king of England would see it without his spectacles. It's because he was the first to sign. The truth of the matter is that all of the delegates did not sign the remarkable document at the same time in July 4, 1776. It was completed by November.
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/the-story-of-john-hancocks-signature-2505538/

4. Fox News gets hacked on Tweeter and then tweets false messages about Obama.
http://news.yahoo.com/foxnews-website-hacked-false-tweet-says-obama-shot-131341952.html

5. Taliban militants attacked a Pakistani post, which left one soldier dead. I'm seriously believing these Taliban religious jerks trying to do their own crusade or something are making the wrong enemies right now.
http://news.yahoo.com/militants-afghanistan-attack-pakistani-post-102828440.html

6. North Korea gathers together to do an anti-South Korea rally- like that's signifying something different. I think China which has supported North Korea in the past but from benefiting with trade from South Korea has withdrawn a little support over another Korean War. It's like China is asking the Koreans to stop fighting like little kids and wanting to be like a surrogate mother. Man, I'm still rebelling over a possible Chinese dominion.
http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-holds-massive-rally-condemning-skorea-govt-132605142.html

Today's Significance
----------------------
1. That's easy, Happy Independence Day everybody!

2. Louis Armstrong was born today and is listed in some Jazz history textbooks; however, a recent scholar noted his birth was actually on August 4.

3. Today marks the birth of Calvin Coolidge (30th president), author Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Yankees owner who died recently Steinbrenner.

4. The second and third president of the U.S. died respectively after each other today after celebrating the 50th anniversary of Independence Day. Actually, (number 2) John Adams held out a few hours longer than (number 3) Thomas Jefferson. Must have been an honor for John Adams to go after President Jefferson. I can see them mingling with a cup of coffee and doughnut in heaven haha.

Time To Blog
-------------
Today is also the birthday of a stupid man who thought it was wise to give me a restraining order. The judge ordered us to be 0 feet apart at work and to keep it work-related, technically destroying his intent of getting me to leave the job site he recommended me as an employee. He ended up leaving his job right after giving me a restraining order. I could have stayed and been like boss eventually but my confidence level was a little drained from what happened, so I had to go and finish my computer science degree. I'm not mentioning that Washington Chun is a weird person anymore and err, I'm getting tired of thinking about him on his birthday today.

I'm doing something that's considerably an impossible thing to do now. I'm capable of convincing the middle child to give up on some of his or her conquest of doing something off the wall to garner some attention. I'm the oldest child, and I can sensitively see what their "problem" is enough to the point that my mom and another friend is asking me to provide some pointers on how to live a good life- both of them are also the middle child. Actually, Darunee Lee Wong [-sta blah blah, don't remember actual last name too well] is a middle child too and it looked like she kinda liked me, but I was thinking to myself nahhhhh. Technically speaking, she was definitely caught off guard ordering me to not make Betty my girlfriend and started blaming me about some stuff I don't recall and yelling and getting all crazy in front of the judge- oh man, those are good times for me that probably scared off her protege who was with her, so Darunee made the mistake of filing a restraining order against me which I am happy to oblige with. I don't care, period. The reason for bringing up Darunee is because I can't help pairing her up with Washington- it seems to make some holistic sense. I'm not trying to make their conceivable relationship a running joke either. Darunee is a middle child and Washington is the youngest child- I think it would make sense for them to pair together. It's going to be a relationship that was formed by the devil for me- no, I'm just kidding.

After all, with all of this nonsense that I have been through- it doesn't really matter if I end up killing my credit score too; there's always a way around it and as long as I make payments to keep my car and then finish off paying what I owe, it's okay to take your time and to focus on building wealth. Girlfriend or nothing, wife or nothing, I embrace where fate will be taking me-it's important to do this part really well to never lose heart and continue chasing after a passion.