Sunday, July 24, 2011

Forgetting To Write

Okay, I'm tired from having gone somewhere. I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain; man that place was so packed today. For some reason, I don't feel depressed when I go to places anymore. I don't know; maybe in the beginning, I had some depression issues from going to different places or staying home or doing nothing or doing something. I don't know, being depressed just for the sake of being depressed really sucks and is boring. I guess because I was so bored and so fed up with being part of something that really sucks, I pretty much cheered myself up.

Okay, this blog is so useless. I only managed to ride like only 4 rides in 8 hours and then I popped my old tire on my car on the way back. Man, dumb freeway, and it was also my careless mistake of not changing my tires because I thought I could keep them on for long periods. I ended changing a tire while a female friend who rode with me was taking pictures of me and laughing at me switching it with a spare. Man, I felt like a man after switching my flat tire with a spare. It felt good. I held up my flat tire proudly and smiled happily at the camera and then she had a good time forwarding it to other friends. Her other female friends got the picture and started laughing about it, too. Okay, that was interesting and I didn't mind so much at all. At the end of the night, I got to watch a movie at another female friend's house. Okay, it doesn't hurt to have some female friends and to be able to crash on their couch after they host a big party and stuff like that and just not be judged and be seen together very comfortably as friends. It was good times, and I really enjoyed myself with company of some good friends. Now, I'm starting to realize what being a good friend really means or how I could be one and apply it these days.