Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Revisiting Old Stuff

The point of this post is to try to sum up everything that happened in the past for me because it's so entertaining for me to write about it. There's a link to some events with it and for some reason, I'm also exercising my brain to try to be logical enough so I could master taking this reasoning test. It's going to take a lot of practice for me and won't be that easy.

Let's see what made Chris Kuch and Jarred Taing dumb as door nails and made them go on a rampage with me? Examining the facts, it's pretty straight forward in that they were over reacting and incapable of sitting still with me because their minds were just full of indecent stuff to keep them from not exaggerating about stuff that happened with me. Jarred is pretty much a scaredy-cat and Chris is some guy who will get mad when he can't convince someone what's really great or tries to get on somebody's case; Chris would have a little trouble and be overly sensitive about raising some evil kids of his own. I did beat them both in a game of chess, before so I relate it to how if I pay attention and give my full effort and diligence then I'll outdo them in anything.

The lady who supposedly liked me, Lee, only made things worse for the outcome between Chris and Jarred because she couldn't find a release point with herself to let go of any pressures and challenges that were a part of her life. An intelligent and good lady normally tries her best to be inclusive of others and to be moral about a situation. Lee really didn't demonstrate these qualities to me, but oh well. I think the reason why Lee felt a little attraction with me is because despite my feeble appearance in the height category (yeah, I'm 5' 2" hahaha who grew only two inches doing height exercises while my arm span is still about 5' 8"- explains why my sit and reach in a physical fitness test was pretty high at about 38") ...anyway, I don't look that short sometimes because it's the deception of others looking like they are really tall. Oh, getting back to why I think Lee liked me- it's because I displayed some confidence and looked like I was struggling at the same time; basically, I was showing a positive attitude while going through a perceived tough period. It's called manning up and women will marry this type of a man! Man, I want Lee to try to yell at me about stuff or get me in trouble now- I think it's so much fun because I know what the deal is; seriously, I didn't do really anything that was wrong. 

Let's see, I wrote a poem that talked about how Annie and Betty were pretty much lame, uninteresting, and not that pretty to me. A really good female friend felt my implied message in how they were giving me a hard time and that they were putting up a wall and being selfish somewhere- she knew that something wasn't right between us. Then, these gay guys at a church supposedly tried to jump me because of it. Actually, I take back what I said about Betty because I wasn't really revealing my true feelings for her. I was just feeling frustrated with her at the time because I just didn't understand how to get rid of my angry feelings with Chris and Jarred in a healthy way without bashing their heads together. Annie is completely a different situation- I felt really physically attracted to her at the time; it's not as much as I feel for her now because I totally see what I would be missing out on but ahem (clearing my mental throat), I just didn't like Annie's mannerisms- they were really anti-social and it looked like she was really being bad at the time and having a little enjoyment over causing problems for me by being passive; I really wish she just stood up for me, but not all girls are capable of doing this. I did also treat her a little bad inwardly even though I didn't mean to as expressed in that poem I wrote about her.   

Man, Chris Kuch already looks like a lame person to me and I imagine him turning into an old guy who won't be able to run away from something someday no matter how hard he tries. Jarred is like a sick minded freak to me because he gets agitated over some of the weirdest things to me and has so many complexes that make him seem sometimes conceited. Yeah, I do have feelings of bashing the heads of Chris and Jarred together and then smacking their booties into a bush while making them dive in head first. I just might do it while explaining the procedure, ethics, and how my feelings are about being normal with them and getting along eventually. At the end, I would apologize; of course. I have to do something that I'm going to be apologizing for later, in these types of incidences that occurred for me.