Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Confidence Is Rising Yet Boredom Goes Up

I find a stupid game of messing around in a poker game to be exciting. Just sitting there and watching those hands dealt and then pushing all my chips in every hand and watching the other people squirm online and complain that he can't beat me, man that's fun even if I do it not for the money. Okay, it's partially true because I can't see the other person's face online. Playing poker online is confidential because I can write a lot of insults in the chat box against the other player without getting a gun pulled out on me.

I feel bad for playing poker and feeling this fix underneath me. Man, I want to get married to an attractive woman I feel right about marrying more than just wasting my time playing poker for zero cents in return. I'm just so bored because of my low maintenance activities, it's like I only need to spend like two minutes to make 1000000000 dollars and then I have the whole day to myself. Man, it's so boring. Okay, I'm exaggerating about the figures but yeah, I'm into putting my money in and letting people do all the work for me while I just relax and hardly do anything at all.

Poker is just too much high maintenance for me, even though it's sort of a similar idea to making money investing in stuff. It's all about finding the right edge and then competing against practically everybody in the world. The nice thing is that there are people nice enough to share what they know and contribute to helping others be more successful at what they do and to find some fulfillment out of it. I seriously need to stop playing online poker for fun now and just concentrate how bored I am doing what I feel is my dream and just go at it now. I want to be so under self-control that seeing that I can have access to a poker game any time I want, I don't really give into it no matter how bored I feel and know that it will make me feel a little excited to just play for no money and only fun. I need to push aside my mistress which is poker right now and focus on my boring dreams which I've felt would be satisfying on the long run- I guess it's just that it's long term diligence that I feel bored of doing sometimes and maybe I haven't found the right lady even though I know who the right person is for me and when she comes around I'm going to make a move- even though there are plenty of nice women out there who haven't been hand picked by other guys yet.