Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lacking Time Today

Okay, I'm not very talented with this whole writing gig. Sometimes, I'm not fully there in the head or something. Oh well, but it seems like if I just stay honest, all seems to go well for me. It's like the best things that happened for me came because I was honest about stuff. Yeah, I've sinned with some stuff and I'm not going to say that I'm better at sinning less than others because it's just an idiotic thing to think about.

Man, I've read up on some famous people who are short like Tom Cruise and I'm thinking to myself that it doesn't matter if a person is tall or short when it to comes to obtaining things. I think happiness is really appreciated a lot more by working after stuff, not some nonsense that isn't related to hard work. I think the world sees less short people who are famous because most of the people in this world are technically average, so when it comes to looking at the bell curve and quality then maybe short people have better quality in some things than average people because there isn't just that many compared to them.

I think the short man who feels a lack of confidence in some ability to do things well and just becomes lazy all of a sudden with something is sort of a normal funk for them to go through. It's just the process of putting it together that takes awhile and then acting out on some new found knowledge. I know this first hand because I'm a short individual like Tom Cruise too. Tall people supposedly lay a lot longer when they sleep in bed so they probably need to pay a lot more to get bigger stuff to accommodate them so they are forced to work harder- what about those tall people who are poor and dreaming of making it big? I guess it's just the way of economics.