Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Clearing the Mind

The mind is challenged with tempting zones everyday,
The juice flowing within is choosing adversity.
Just imagine special ed people going to an university.
Their success out of it is helping to inspire my virility.

I'm not a special ed person, but know his potential affability.
It's difficult to see good in some who came out of it confidently.
What I mean is that they were trying to act in class diffidently.
They probably managed to kill time laughing at them heinously.

--------------------------------
I made it up trying to bag on some people who fake how much effort they give in life and try to take short cuts to get the upper hand, and maybe they end up short-handed in the end. I know two people who are twins and have been in special ed while going to school- they like to talk a lot about what their social class was like in high school and how rich and proud their grandfather was of them and how one of them liked some girls and felt he could get along with some of them and just never initiated anything with them; whereas, the other twin was super aggressive towards women and became so angry about being rejected and didn't know how he was scaring off the women- so now he's like inactive in trying to get in a relationship with women and wants to stay single. I'm thinking to myself that if a woman really liked a man she saw a couple times and she was really interested in him, she would actually do stuff like bump into him to make it look like an accident or say something to him. Actually, I do believe that one of those twins did receive some advances from some aggressive women, so maybe I can believe that some of the shy ones really were sort of into the shy twin. I wonder if he could introduce me to one of those really pretty shy girls he felt too shy to talk to while thinking she was his soul mate. I mean, he likes this one girl right now, and it feels like I'm really cool with her now because I'm like comfortable in my shell and think she's a nice person. For some reason, I'm like feeling some signs of older, single women liking me when I get that certain level of confidence- I'm still trying to decide to be faithful to a younger woman than me by just a tad and not too young.