Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spending Time Wisely

Boy with the time I have, I guess I hope I don't have to be that much convincing to others with what I want. Let's see I want to elongate my legs and upper body about four more inches and then marry a beautiful wife whose about 5' 6" or shorter. I know that I can be confident around girls who are shorter than me already even if they wear high heels- okay, there's not that much to it. I think it's a pretty funny request that I'm writing for myself- with guys being all visual and stuff, I guess I'm taking my view of myself a little personally in a visual sense.

Here's another thing I would like to gain, I want to get fit and considered to appear sexy while doing a healthy approach to get there. It's all smiles here because I'm probably going to hear my mom in the back of my head saying "You go do that son, stop talking about it and get it done! (Like you aren't already handsome to me.)" Having so much money and then literally killing my time with free time and a pretty stable family would be nice.

I'm just too confident to feel let down by anybody now on the long run. It really doesn't matter what the person did to me anymore now. I just don't want to waste my valuable time thinking about how I'm going to demolish that person when I could be thinking about how I'm going to spend time with family and earn free time. Definitely, I would rather have that person never remember me like catching some amnesia and forgetting whatever troubles the person felt with me. I would like people to feel that way with anything that I did that was considered bad to them. If I can pursue my time wisely and use it to build a strong foundation of wealth and invest in the free time to make myself four inches taller by elongating the bones or something or my fingers (through the use of a Cello) or becoming a hard-throwing pitcher to elongate my arms with one side longer than the other, than maybe things will be quite interesting in where I want to take it.