Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ending Some Bad Habits

Okay, I need to really let go of some hours and put it into something more useful. It's really hard utilizing my time properly for me for some reason because I'm on my own right now most of the time. I think I need to just continue to try my very best at some things that I want to get good at and to let go of some other stuff. A problem that I might be having is that I want to be good at a lot of lot things at once. It's really hard for me to not want to get carried away with this and just spend lots of time and not really get anywhere for awhile.

I need to let go of some areas and just place my focus on things that I want to accomplish right now. I really need to stay focused and really discipline myself into getting stuff done no matter how bored I feel about it. It's this feeling that I have underneath me that makes it so easy for me to get carried away and lose track of stuff. I really need to understand what it is for myself and just be able to deal with it properly and then motivate myself to get a position where I'll be in okay standing.

What I really need to try is to get the stuff that I can get done out of the way quickly and then to invest more energy into stuff that I really want to accomplish. I really need to dedicate myself and keep myself motivated to the point that I'll know what I'm doing. I think I really need to base myself on some personal moral standards that I have for myself. I'm going to try to plan executing important stuff first of all and taking practical stuff for myself most of the time now. I guess when I'm satisfied with most of the important stuff and have some stability going then that's when I could really relax and have a lot of fun because where I'm trying to lead myself is a direction where I'll have something that's low maintenance, heavy wealth-building, and fast! It's a lot of work- that's for sure and I have some preferences that really are low maintenance and doesn't require too much team work to be prolific at some stuff. I think it's just how I was made and maybe doing these activities to obtain stuff that I don't have is what I'm supposed to do right now to keep myself occupied and to think about how I'm going to chill out become a later activity. I just need to accept some things now and not really worry about some stuff in the back of my mind that's so pestering about others now.