Thursday, July 7, 2011

No Time Again

Okay, I was having fun with the whole looking at news and something about history and was probably creeping some people out with me writing about it. Yeah, people can take facts and sometimes twist it into their own words to get whatever meaning conveyed that they want. It's actually quite fun to do, sometimes and in fictional incidences that probably is just too over-the-top and too good to be true. Okay, so I'm starting sentences with a preposition that sucks and doesn't give that much pleasurable meaning.

I don't really have time right now so I'm just randomly typing whatever is coming out of my head. Oh yeah, I need to write a sentence about Annie Tran- that one not that one in the world- man, it gets confusing knowing that Asia probably has at least a couple thousand Annie Tran's to look at; man, that name is starting to bug me for some reason too now. Okay, so she's a lady with a pretty chameleon like face and then sometimes, it seemed like she was releasing a lot of stress by crying in tears a lot. I think since she's a lady, it's okay for girls to cry whenever something is overwhelming them- I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of times she's cried could fill up a 15 gallon tank that goes into a water container. That's a lot of useful crying to get over stuff- I guess that's something nice I could write about Annie. Seriously, I'm trying the best I can right now.

I think Annie isn't the greatest looking gal anymore either but she dressed up pretty well- so she's a pretty fashionable person. Okay, that's another nice thing to say about her. Man, I'm forcing myself to see the positives about her right now. She wants to be easy-going, even though in a weird way sometimes and I guess she doesn't mind someone to lead her in some areas where she could use some advice in- this could be a very positive trait for a woman. Let's see, I'm not a woman but I'm trying to be honest about her so I'm trying to tap into my female side which is pretty much rolled up into nothing for me right now. I guess somebody had the hots for her, so somebody tried to ask her out so I guess she is someone who could come across as a decent wife to somebody because she did mention once that she was into the thought of getting married someday. She doesn't have all the physical qualities of a knock-your-socks-off type but she can be a very charming person and get you feeling very bothered about yourself if she doesn't talk to you sometimes for any reason. In a way, with a little work, she could really be a genuinely, wonderful person someday.